20 Sep Village of Pinehurst Area Shopping
Shop ’til you drop at our many unique stores
Olmsted Village – Pinehurst
At the intersection of NC 211 and NC 5, this shopping area offers a variety of restaurants plus the convenience of a cleaners, pharmacy, and grocery store.
Located off the beautiful tree-lined Linden Road, this unique group of shops offer fine gifts and collectibles.
Sandhills Woman’s Exchange
In a historic log cabin along HWY 2, the Woman’s Exchange offers a variety of hand-made crafts and baked good for sale. Open Sept. to mid-May 10 am – 4 pm weekdays and 11 am – 3 pm Sat. (closed Sat. in Jan. and Feb.). Tea Room serves lunch 11:30 am – 2:30 pm weekdays.
Village of Pinehurst
Stroll back in time as you meander the streets of the Village. A wide variety of specialty shops, galleries, and restaurants await you.
• Burchfield’s Golf Gallery – Fine Art and home furnishings.
• Crown & Griffen Antiques and collectibles.
• Gentlemen’s Corner – Fine men’s clothing and shoes.
• King’s Gifts & Collectible – Collectibles and gifts.
• Potporrri – Cards, gifts, and collectibles.
Historic Downtown Southern Pines
Specialty shops, galleries and cafes line beautiful Broad Street in Downtown Southern Pines.
• Carolina Books – Quality used, rare, and out of print books.
• Celebration on Broad – Party supplies, cocktail napkins, novelties, gifts.
• The Country Book Shop – Quaint bookshop carrying a wide selection of hardcover and paperback books, greeting cards and music.
• Denkers – Women’s casual apparel shop – Full line of Brighton shoes.
• Hawkins & Harkness – Fine jewelry.
• The Little Toy Shop.
• Morgan Miller – Women’s fine apparel shop.
• Opulence – Luxury lines for bed and bath.
• Patches – Quit shop and sewing supplies.
• River Jack Outdoor Trading Company – Outdoor clothing, layaks, canoes, and camping supplies.
• Sassafras – A children’s boutique with design by Sweet Potatoes, Rosetta, Millington, Calvin for Boys & Napa Valley Quilt Company.
• Signatures, LTD – Leather & Luggage, clothes for the American Girl doll, baby gifts and other surprises.
You’ll find one of a kind art, gifts, jewelry, crafts fashion, toys and much more at Midland Crafters, The Market Place offers lunch and a unique shopping experience.
Cameron Historic District
Cameron Village, a national register historical district, is spread amongst three blocks of antiques shops, old homes and beautiful churches. Lunch available at quaint Miss Bell’s Tea Room or Dewberry Deli (Old Hardware). Most shops open Tue-Sat 10 am – 5 pm / Sun 1 pm – 5 pm. If you plan to be in the area the first Saturday of May or October be sure to visit the Cameron Antiques Fair. More than 300 dealer display their antiques and collectibles in the village shops and along streets at this popular bi-annual event.
Lori’s Golf Shoppe 2
Seagrove Pottery of the Sandhills
1680 NC Highway 5
Aberdeen, NC 28315
Hours Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
“Enjoy a gallery featuring the works of over 20 of Seagrove’s finest pottery artists less than 2 miles from the Village of Pinehurst”